What We Do
We deliver scalable digital solutions that solve mission-critical issues and work for multiple use cases.
We know there’s more than meets the eye. We get to the root of the issue and understand its impact within the context of your organization.
Whether you need an action plan, a specialized deployment of existing solutions, or custom solutions developed and deployed, we’ve got you covered.
Implementing every solution all at once isn’t always feasible. That’s why we provide a solutions matrix to help clients easily prioritize.
See What We’ve Worked On
Common Discoveries During Exploration
Modernization of the LVDB
- A solution already exists for our client’s problem and they’re just not aware of it
- A misalignment between the tools being used for a task and the purpose of the task
- An outdated solution is being used and provides a good foundation for understanding how to build the new solution
- The root of our client’s problem is usually deeper into their process or workflow than they initially thought
- The Launch Verification Database (LVDB) is the cornerstone tool of the 2nd and 5th Space Launch Squadrons for successful mission launches. It enables Guardians to carry out the rigorous oversight and risk analysis required to complete the pre-flight review process.
- The need for an improved tool became apparent during our EcoSystem Exploration when issues with a legacy mission assurance tool, built decades ago, were mentioned during interviews with the Spaceforce Responsible Engineers (SFREs). We knew the new tool would have to be scalable, the USSF is rapidly growing. We also knew the tool was going to need some customization as different sites and different launches have slightly different needs.
- It was decided to use a highly customized commercial off-the-shelf solution to support quick deployment, significant configurability, and existing security infrastructure and support. We determined the Atlassian suite, specifically Jira and Confluence, as the best to meet these needs and alongside the 2SLS and 5SLS went to work customizing. The result, is today’s modern, enterprise-level LVDB solution.
- An IL4-based Google Forms-style open source solution, An IL4-based Google Forms-style open source solution, that we developed and deployed, allows users to create their own custom forms as well as respond to forms sent to them. Results are aggregated and shown in customizable charts/graphs that may be downloaded as image files. Responses can also be downloaded as Excel files.
- Born from a USAF (United States Air Force) and USSF (the United States Space Force) need to identify discrimination of race, sex, and rank among the military branches, which required units to track and report the specifics of each of these characteristics of all involved with each disciplinary action dispensed.
- Replaced the existing static, time-consuming, human-error-prone tool used for reporting and tracking while addressing the inability to use commercial solutions due to the Impact Level of the information
- Originally built for Space Launch Delta 45, EZ Form, which we deployed within Platform One, has been widely adopted by other groups across the DoD (Department of Defense) for a variety of other use cases.